Crowder Law Center(breadcrumbs are unavailable)
California Bankruptcy and Divorce Lawyer Representing Clients in Riverside
The Crowder Law Center, located in Los Angeles, California, represents individuals and businesses with too much debt. We let them know their legal rights and options, and help them select the method that is best for them. This law firm is a “debt relief agency” as defined by federal law. In addition to helping people avoid bankruptcy, our services also include helping people and businesses obtain relief under the United States Bankruptcy Code. What sets us apart from other firms is that we offer both bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy solutions for those with too much debt. We help you choose the alternative that is best for you.
California Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Debt Settlement and Divorce Attorneys Serving Riverside
Bankruptcy – Crowder Law Center handles all matters related to Bankruptcy and Divorce Law including:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy – The two most common types of bankruptcy are Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. A Chapter 7, also called a “liquidation,” will “discharge” (effectively eliminate) most of your debts without having to repay anything.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy – A Chapter 11 Bankruptcy is typically a business reorganization. It can be filed by a corporation, partnership, or individual in business. It can also be filed by an individual who does not own or operate a business.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy – Under a Chapter 13, you pay as much as you can afford to pay for a period of 3 to 5 years, after which time your remaining debt is discharged (eliminated)
- Debt Settlement – “Debt Settlement” could be defined as the negotiation of an unsecured debt whereby the creditor agrees to take an amount less than claimed.
- Divorce – Divorces can be either contested or uncontested. An uncontested divorce is much quicker and much less expensive. A law firm can normally do an uncontested divorce for a flat rate. It if it contested, the legal fees can run very high.
Directions to Los Angeles Bankruptcy and Divorce Attorneys from Riverside, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from: Riverside, CA 90071
Total Est. Time: 1 hour Total Est. Distance: 61.0 mi
- Head east on Central Ave toward De Anza Ave
- Slight right to merge onto CA-91 W toward Corona/Beach Cities
- Take the California 71 exit toward Ontario/Pomona
- Merge onto CA-71 N
- Take exit 15 to merge onto I-10 W toward Los Angeles
- Keep left to continue on San Bernardino Fwy, follow signs for U.S. 101/Los Angeles
- Merge onto US-101 N
- Take exit 3 for I-110 S/Harbor Fwy toward San Pedro
- Merge onto CA-110 S/Harbor Fwy
- Take the Interstate 110 S exit toward 6th St/Wilshire Blvd/4th St/3rd St
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for CA-110 S/Harbor Fwy
- Take exit 23B to merge onto W 4th St toward Downtown
- Take the exit toward Hope St
- Turn left onto S Hope St
- Take the 1st left toward S Figueroa St
- Turn right onto S Figueroa St Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
350 S. Figueroa Street, Suite 190
Los Angeles, CA 90071